4. Graph the line 2x-3y=12 by the slope- intercept method .
Clearly identify the slope and the y-intercept.
5. A sales associate earns 4% commission on sales plus a
base salary of $1200 per month.
This relationship can be expressed by the equation G =0.04S + 1200, where G is
salary and S is sales. Graph this equation by the ordered pairs method,
ordered pairs for sales of $0, $5000 and $20,000.
6. Find the slope of a line that passes through the points
(-4, 5) and (2, -3).
7. Find the equation of the line that has a slope of -7
and an y-intercept of
. Write the
equation in slope-intercept form.
8. Find the equation of the line that has a slope of -3 and passes through the
point (2, -1).
9. Find the equation of the line that passes through the points (5, -3) and (1,
10. Evaluate the exponential form:(14)−1
11. Evaluate the exponential form:-52
12. Evaluate the exponential form:
Start solving your Algebra Problems
in next 5 minutes!
Download (and optional CD)
Click to Buy Now:
2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller
of goods provided by Sofmath
Attention: We are
currently running a special promotional offer
for Algebra-Answer.com visitors -- if you order
Algebra Helper by midnight of
you will pay only $39.99
instead of our regular price of $74.99 -- this is $35 in
savings ! In order to take advantage of this
offer, you need to order by clicking on one of
the buttons on the left, not through our regular
If you order now you will also receive 30 minute live session from tutor.com for a 1$!
You Will Learn Algebra Better - Guaranteed!
Just take a look how incredibly simple Algebra Helper is:
: Enter your homework problem in an easy WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) algebra editor:
Step 2 :
Let Algebra Helper solve it:
Step 3 : Ask for an explanation for the steps you don't understand:
Algebra Helper can solve problems in all the following areas:
simplification of algebraic expressions (operations
with polynomials (simplifying, degree, synthetic division...), exponential expressions, fractions and roots
(radicals), absolute values)