Algebra for College Students, with Student Guide 8th Ed.
Kaufmann and Schwitters
1. To provide the student with a thorough knowledge of the symbols and
mathematical terms used in algebra.
2. To provide the student with experience in solving practical problems by using
principles and utilizing these tools to solve real-life problems.
3. To provide the student with the necessary algebraic skills required in
4. To provide the student with historical notes that illustrate the origins of
skills, symbols, and concepts.
5. To provide the student with the basic algebraic skills involved in problem
solving equations, working with functions, and utilizing graphical techniques.
1. Fundamental concepts of algebra involving the real number system, order and
value, integral exponents, rational exponents and radicals, complex numbers,
polynomials and special products, factoring, and rational expressions.
2. Linear equations , formulas and applications , quadratic equations, Quadratic
applications, and inequalities.
3. Cartesian Plane, Distance Formula, graphs of equations, functions, graphs of
composite and inverse functions, variation, and mathematical models.
4. Quadratic functions and their graphs, graphs of polynomial functions of
polynomial division and synthetic division, rational zeros, complex zeros, and
Fundamental Theorem of Algebra.
5. Logarithms, logarithmic functions , equations, and applications.
6. Fundamental concepts of conic sections.
Start solving your Algebra Problems
in next 5 minutes!
Download (and optional CD)
Click to Buy Now:
2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller
of goods provided by Sofmath
Attention: We are
currently running a special promotional offer
for Algebra-Answer.com visitors -- if you order
Algebra Helper by midnight of
you will pay only $39.99
instead of our regular price of $74.99 -- this is $35 in
savings ! In order to take advantage of this
offer, you need to order by clicking on one of
the buttons on the left, not through our regular
If you order now you will also receive 30 minute live session from tutor.com for a 1$!
You Will Learn Algebra Better - Guaranteed!
Just take a look how incredibly simple Algebra Helper is:
: Enter your homework problem in an easy WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) algebra editor:
Step 2 :
Let Algebra Helper solve it:
Step 3 : Ask for an explanation for the steps you don't understand:
Algebra Helper can solve problems in all the following areas:
simplification of algebraic expressions (operations
with polynomials (simplifying, degree, synthetic division...), exponential expressions, fractions and roots
(radicals), absolute values)